Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Review: Hopscotch candy nails for my Princess Trinity

Having to see me make up from young and also seeing me with pretty nails, Trinity was thrilled when I told her that she could get her first bottle of nail polish. She was The brand is hopscotch bought from Motherswork. (One of our favorite stores with excellent child centered service, my favorite Sales Advisor is Shawn.)

Hopscotch is non toxic, odorless, dries within 2 minutes and it is water based.. It comes in pretty candy colors and has natural oils as a nail polish remover. The application is smooth and easy with 1 coat. However, it also drops easily after a 15 minutes bath time in the bathtub. But overall, it is Fun, safe and user friendly!

I strongly recommend this for little Primcesses who would like their nails filled up!

No comments:

Post a Comment