Tuesday, August 7, 2012

How Pearlsonailly Me started by PoshPearl

The first time I grew my nails really long was after O levels. From that moment, everyone started to compliment how my nails looked like extensions. Many a times I had to show them in detail to prove that it's real!
That was when I started to be interested in my nails! I kept on practicing till I could paint my nails with both hands and started to do nail art by buying nail magazines. Soon after, I became a freelance nail artist during my diploma in Early childhood education days.
Fast forward...
After I had my first child Trinity, I took the opportunity to take a Diploma in nail technology by Pink Room International Nail Academy and the level of professionalism began. I really enjoyed every single class taught my talented and highly esteemed Mastter Joe and Principal Ms Rachel Tang and learnt all kinds of skills which will be showcased in this blog. However as I was caught up with full time lecturing I defered my nail education.
Present...
With the support of my family, I am now doing practicum and will be taking my exams by the end of 2012. I am so excited about this new journey!!!
It doesn't mean that we mummies have to give up our dreams in order to care for our children. Dreams and raising up children can co-exist!

Inspiring yummy mummies
PoshPearl

No comments:

Post a Comment