Wednesday, February 17, 2010

When Passion becomes Pearlsonail


This is my daughter's nails! They are like the miniature version of my nails!







I remembered the day I fell in love with nails, nails and nails. I was 17 and just completed my 'O' levels. I was not comformed to rules and regulations of any schools and decided to grow my nails! I grew them really long and one day I went into a beauty store and randomly shopped. There, I found myself staring at a set of fake nails and realized that my NATURAL nails looked just like FAKE nails!






I was so excited, I checked with my fmaily and friends and realized that I was the only one that was bestowed with this special gift! From that day onwards, I fell deeply in love with nails and that started Pearlsonailly Me.






My name is Pearl and I like nails. I love things that are personalized. So that's me. Pearlsonailly Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment